Milly Pinkerton Brack Papers, 1954-1956 | University Archives
By Perri Hamilton and Rachel Motes
|Title:||Milly Pinkerton Brack Papers, 1954-1956|
|Primary Creator:||Milly Pinkerton Brack|
|Arrangement:||Arranged by subject matter.|
|Date Acquired:||00/00/2008. More info below under Accruals.|
|Subjects:||North Texas State Teachers College — Alumni and alumnae, North Texas State University, University of North Texas|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1: Milly Pinkerton Brack Papers, 1954-1956],
- [Box 2: Milly Pinkerton Brack Papers, 1946-1956],
- [Box 3: Milly Pinkerton Brack Papers, 1954-1955]
- Box 3: Milly Pinkerton Brack Papers, 1954-1955
- Barcode: 642183
- Folder 1: The Campus Chat, NO. 65, 1955-08-19
- Folder 2: Tip-Off, 1954-1956
- "A book designed to give students a helping hand at North Texas, from freshman orientation through senior graduation, published by United Students of North Texas State College.”
- Folder 3: Empty Envelope, 1955-01-29
- North Texas State College, Office of the Dean of Women envelope addressed to Milly Pinkerton with "receipts" written in red pencil on the back.
- Folder 4: Announcement and Card Order Receipt, undated
- Folder 5: Receipts, 1954-1955
- Folder 6: Schedule of Courses, undated
- This is a list containing the schedule of Milly Marilyn Pinkerton's courses and other relevant North Texas information. On the back of this list are instructions for registration as well as a note in cursive of what she lacks in her schedule.
- Folder 7: Statement of Earnings and Deductions, 1955
- These receipts come from North Texas State College
- Folder 8: Instructions to Clerks and Work Schedule, undated
- Folder 9: "Vote for..." Yucca Beauty Name Cards, undated
- One name card is for Deloise Hooten and two are for Jan Duke.
- Folder 10: Empty Stamp Books, 1955
- There are 11 empty three cent stamp booklets in this folder.
- Folder 11: Subscription to The Dallas Morning News Receipts, 1954-1955
- Folder 12: News Clipping, undated
- The news clipping is titled "256 Graduate Candidates File for Degrees At NTSC."
- Folder 13: Post Office Box Rent Receipts, 1954-1955
- Folder 14: Receipts, 1954-1955
- These receipts come from the NTSC The Student Trading Post and from Voertman's at North Texas.
- Folder 15: Proof of Pictures, 1954
- A small paper form from Cunningham Studio that states "You Cannot See Proofs or Get Finished Pictures Without This Card."
- Folder 16: Analysis of Degree Plan, undated
- This is an Elementary Education Majors Work-Sheet for Analysis of Degree Plan for Millie Pinkerton.
- Folder 17: Envelope, undated
- An empty Linwood Roberson Florist envelope addressed to Milly Pinkerton at Marquis Hall.
- Folder 18: NTSC Receipts, 1954-1955
- Folder 19: Observation School - Journal, 1954
- Journal entries written by Milly while at the Observation School with Mrs. Neely's fourth grade class. Dates range from October 18th to November 24th. It also appears to be graded with red pencil.
- Folder 20: Fall Semester Student Identification Card, 1955
- Folder 21: Papers and Publications, 1954-1955
- This folder contains the following items: a postcard, vacination record, Women's Forum meeting, "Big-Little Sister: Adoption Ceremony," and the "Panhellenic Rush Book."