Charlotte Frances Bohlin Papers, 1944-1947 | University Archives
By Ashley Rankin
|Title:||Charlotte Frances Bohlin Papers, 1944-1947|
|Primary Creator:||Charlotte F. Bohlin (1944-1947)|
|Arrangement:||This collection is arranged by page number in the scrapbook.|
|Date Acquired:||00/00/2012. More info below under Accruals.|
Browse by Box:
- Box 3: Scrapbook: Pages 43 through 84
- Barcode: 7431
- Folder 24: Scrapbook- Pages 43 and 44
- Page forty-three contains two newspaper clippings about Zeta Pi Gamma end the probationary period, a newspaper clipping about Charlotte Bohlin and Hazel Colleen making the honors list at NTSC and a picture of Charlotte Bohlin and her friends on campus. Page forty-four contains a newspaper clipping about a Zeta Pi Gamma tea, a note, and a picture.
- Newspaper Clippings: 4
- Prints: 4
- Folder 25: Scrapbook- Pages 45 and 46, April 1947
- Page forty-five contains a napkin for Zeta Pi Gamma, a napkin for the Zeta Pi Gamma Pledge Dance, a gold bow, and a Napkin for the big-little sister luncheon on April 12, 1947. Page forty-six contains a newspaper clipping on Charlotte Bohlin and Ann Frank spending the holidays in El Paso, a card from Glenn Frazior, and two pictures of Charlotte Bohlin and friends, possibly Zeta Pi Gamma sisters.
- Newspaper Clippings: 1
- Prints: 1
- Folder 26: Scrapbook- Pages 47 and 48
- Page forty-seven contains a napkin and ribbon for the Falcons, a matchbook for the Betas, and two pictures of Charlotte Bohlin and her friends. Page forty-eight contains five pictures of Charlotte Bohlin and her family.
- Prints: 8
- Folder 27: Scrapbook- Pages 49 and 50, May 1947
- Page forty-nine contains a program to the Faclon dinner dance on May 8, 1947, two place cards, a card, and a yellow ribbon. Page fifty contains a reserved piece of paper from May 10, 1947, a card from Marrianne, and a green bow.
- Folder 28: Scrapbook- Pages 51 and 52, May 1947
- Page fifty-one contains a notecard from the library service desk on May 18, 1947, a newspaper clipping about Charlotte Bohlin being elected Vice President for Zeta Pi Gamma on May 23, 1947, a paper graduation hat, a place card for Alpha Lambda Sigma, and a piece of paper. Page fifty-two contains a program for the Zeta Pi Gamma dinner dance on May 17, 1947, a sealed envelope, a green bow, and two place cards.
- Newspaper Clipping: 1
- Folder 29: Scrapbook- Pages 53 and 54, July 1947
- Page fifty-three contains a letter announcing Charlotte Bohlin's acceptance into Alpha Lambda Sigma, a napkin from E.C. Richards Sr. Recital June 25, 1947, a program for the eighth annual clinic for school librarians, and a white bow. Page fifty-four contains a newspaper clipping about Charlotte Bohlin and J. S. Cottrelle making the dean's list, a telegraph from Glenn Frazior on July 18, 1947, a picture of Charlotte Bohlin and other classmates, possibly Zetas, a memorabilia item from a dinner Bohlin attended with Glenn Frazior on July 15, 1947.
- Newspaper Clipping: 1
- Print: 1
- Folder 30: Scrapbook- Pages 55 and 56
- Page fifty-five contains a napkin and two newspaper articles about Charlotte Bohlin going to Tom's bar. Page fifty-six is blank.
- Newspaper Clippings: 2
- Folder 31: Scrapbook- Pages 57 and 58, October 1947
- Page fifty-seven is blank. Page fifty-eight contains an invitation to a Sigma Pi Au dance on October 25, 1947, a napkin from Bill and Gary's wedding on October 25, 1947, a gold bow, a card for Intersorority Stunt Night on October 24, two cards from Glenn Frazior one on October 25, 1947 and one on October 28, 1947.
- Folder 32: Scrapbook- Pages 59 and 60, October 1947
- Page fifty-nine contains a newspaper clipping from that shows Charlotte on a float in a parade for the house president's club, a note from Glenn Frazior, a ticket stub for a NTSC football game in 1947, and a ticket stub for the Denton Theater on October 8, 1947. Page sixty contains a Falcon's ribbon, a newspaper clipping about Charlotte Bohlin being named most outstanding student for Library Service by the yearbook staff and being put on the leading list of extracurricular activities which included Zeta Pi Gamma, Alpha Lambda Sigma, the McCracken club, the Press club, concert band, symphony, and the House President's club.
- Newspaper Clippings: 2
- Folder 33: Scrapbook- Pages 61 and 62
- Page sixty-one contains a newspaper clipping about Charlotte Bohlin being voted most outstanding student for library services for the future 1948 yearbook, two newspaper clippings about Charlotte Bohlin being on the honor's list, and a picture in front of the Zeta house. Page sixty-two contains a letter from a sorority sister, B.B., and three pictures of Charlotte Bohlin and her friends around campus.
- Newspaper Clippings: 3
- Prints: 3
- Folder 34: Scrapbook- Pages 63 and 64, April 1947 to November 1947
- Page sixty-three contains sixteen photographs of Charlotte Bohlin and her friends around campus from April 1947 to September 1947. Page sixty-four contains a memorabilia item from the Fort Worth New Casino with a picture inside of Charlotte Bohlin and her friends there on November 29, 1947.
- Prints: 17
- Folder 35: Scrapbook- Pages 65 and 66, December 1947 to January 1948
- Page sixty-five contains a newspaper clipping about Charlotte Bohlin returning home for the Christmas season, a card for the Lobby Cafe New Year's Eve 1947, a card from Glenn Frazior, a place card, a telegraph on December 30, 1947, a letter homecoming week end November 1947 from Alpha Lambda Sigma. Page sixty-six contains material on the Zeta Pi Gamma Anniversary Orchid Ball on January 9, 1948, a place card, a telegraph on January 29, 1948 from Sayward, a matchbook, two tickets to the Denton theater, and a card from Glenn Frazier.
- Folder 36: Scrapbook- Pages 67 and 68, October 1944 to November 1944
- Page sixty-five contains a program for the North Texas State Symphony Orchestra on October 22, 1944, a program for the fine arts series at North Texas State Teachers College on October 30, 1944, a program for Texas Federation of Women's Club on November 14, 1944. Loose items contain five pictures of Charlotte Bohlin and her friends around campus and a card from her mother and father. Page sixty-eight contains a large picture of the symphony.
- Prints: 6
- Folder 37: Scrapbook- Pages 69 and 70, January 1945 to February 1945
- Page sixty-nine contains a program for the North Texas State Symphony Orchestra on February 4, 1945. Page seventy contains a program for American Folk Song and Lore for North Texas State Teachers College on February 4, 1945 and program for the Fine Arts Committee for the North Texas State Teachers College on January 31, 1945.
- Folder 38: Scrapbook- Pages 71 and 72, Febrary 1945 to March 1945
- Page seventy-one contains a program for the Piano Festival of French Music at North Texas State Teachers College and a program for the Annual Vesper Musical on March 18, 1945 at the First Presbyterian Church in Denton, Texas. Page seventy-two contains a program for Alec Templeton on February 23, 1945, a program for the Chocolate Soldier on March 16, 1945 Charlotte Bohlin attened with her mother and a program for Isabel and Silbio Scionti on March 21, 1945 Charlotte Bohlin attended with her mother.
- Folder 39: Scrapbook- Pages 73 and 74, March 1945 to May 1945
- Page seventy-three contains a program for An Evening with Sigmund Romberg and his Concert Orchestra, and a program for the San Frasisco Ballet at NTSC on March 26 1945. Page seventy-four contains a program for the Mozart Festival from May 6-13, 1945.
- Folder 40: Scrapbook- Pages 75 and 76, April 1945 to October 1945
- Page seventy-five contains a program for the Queen of the May on May 1945 and a program for the Nadine Lindquist Finders on April 10, 1945 Charlotte attended with Jess Hensarling. Page seventy-six contains a program for Jan Peerce at Texas State College for Women on October 8, 1945, a program for the Symphony Orchestra at North Texas State College on October 19, 1945, and a program for Andor Foldes at North Texas State College on October 10, 1945.
- Folder 41: Scrapbook- Pages 77 and 78, April 1945 to October 1945
- Page seventy-seven contains a program for Allan Wayne on October 23, 1945 Charlotte attended with Bill Coleman and a program for Charles Kullman at North Texas State College on October 29, 1945. Page seventy-eight contains a program for Mr. Pim Passes By on April 5 and 6, 1945.
- Folder 42: Scrapbook- Pages 79 and 80, November 1945 to December 1945
- Page seventy-nine contains a program for the Musical Compositions of Domenico Savino at North Texas State College on November 19, 1945 and a program for the Dallas Symphony Orchestra on December 9, 1945. Page eighty contains a program for the Stephen F. Austin High School A Capella choir at U.T.S. auditorium on December 8, 1945.
- Folder 43: Scrapbook- Pages 81 and 82, December 1945
- Page eighty-one contains two programs for Blithe Spiriton December 6 and 7, 1945. Page eighty-two is blank.