Willis Conover Collection, 1930-1996 | Music Library
By Maristella Feustle
|Title:||Willis Conover Collection, 1930-1996|
|Primary Creator:||Conover, Willis (1920-1996)|
|Subjects:||Lovecraft, H. P. (Howard Phillips), 1890-1937., Voice of America (Organization)|
|Forms of Material:||Jazz|
Browse by Series:
- [Series 1: Voice of America, 1954-1996],
- [Series 2: Audio, film, and video: Voice of America and others, 1950-1996],
- [Series 3: Personal papers, books, and correspondence, 1931-1996],
- [Series 4: Photographs, 1930s-1996],
- [Series 5: Non-VOA broadcasters and projects],
- [Series 6: Realia]
- Series 5: Non-VOA broadcasters and projects
- Box 1: WEAM, 1954
- Playlists and scripts, mostly for Conover's late-night "Lullaby Train" show.
- Box 2: THE Orchestra of Washington, D.C.
- Box 3: THE Orchestra of Washington, D.C.
- Manuscript scores.
- Box 4: WGMS, "Speaking of Jazz," WOL; ad scripts, 1950s
- Box 6: Armed Forces Radio Service Music on Deck scripts; Travel the World in Song, Navy recruiting spots, Voices of VISTA, 1960s
- Box 5: Armed Forces Radio Service Music on Deck scripts, 1963-1967
- Box 7: Summer jazz courses, University of Maryland at College Park, 1971-1972
- Box 9: National Endowment for the Arts, 1970s
- Barcode 679230.
- Box 10: National Endowment for the Arts, 1970s
- Box 11: National Endowment for the Arts, 1970s