Merl Edwin Bonney Papers, 1941-1971 | University Archives
By Perri Hamilton
|Title:||Merl Edwin Bonney Papers, 1941-1971|
|Primary Creator:||Merl Edwin Bonney (1902 - 2001)|
|Arrangement:||The papers are divided betweein two folders: 1) Publications and 2) Publication List and Classroom Materials.|
|Preferred Citation:||Merl Edwin Bonney Papers, University of North Texas Special Collections|
Browse by Box:
- Box 1: Merl E. Bonney Papers, 1941 - 1971
- Publications and classroom materials for Psychology faculty member Dr. Merl E. Bonney.
- Barcode: 2731
- Folder 1: Booney Publications, 1941 - 1971
- A collection of some of the publications of Dr. Merl E. Bonney. Titles of the papers include: "Parents as the Makers of Social Deviates," "A Study of the Sociometirc Process Among Sixth-Grade Children," "A Study of Some Factors Related to Sociometric Status in a Men's Dormitory," " A Descriptive Study of the Normal Personality," Some Correlates of a Social Definition of Normal Personality," "A Man's Best Friend is Himself," "Sentence Completion Test Differences Between High and Low Groups of College Students on a Social Criterion of Normality," "Interrelationships Between Content Analysis and Personality Self-Ratings in Studiying High and Low Normality in a College Population" and "Assessment of Efforts to Aid Socially Isoloated elementary School Pupils."
- Folder 2: Bonney Publication List; Bonney Classroom Materials, no date
- A five page list of Dr. Bonney's publications and the following examples of quesionares and class matterials: "How I Feel Toward Others" and "Personal-Social Distance Rating Scale."
- Sheets: 10