Department of Physics Collection | University Archives
By Perri Hamilton
|Title:||Department of Physics Collection|
|Primary Creator:||Department of Physics (1901 to present)|
|Arrangement:||The collection will be arranged by material type.|
Browse by Series:
- Series 1: Department of Physics Collection - Photography
- Photographs from the Department of Physics.
- Box 1: Department of Physics Collection - Slides, 1994, no date
- Slides that were used for the promotion of the Physics Depatment. The slides include images of: laboritories, cartoons, art history related images (a poster, landscape image, a sculpture, coins, and a stone with writing on it), physics activities for students, the Physics Building, the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History Building, physics equipment, the Administration Building, the eagle statue ("In High Places"), and the Environmental Eduction, Science and Technology Building.
- Box 2: Department of Physics Collection - Slide Presentation, no date
- A collection of slides, held in a Kodak carousel, that was use to promote the Physics Department. The slides include images of: historic images of UNT (Main Building, Normal Building, students on campus), aerial images of campus, the Administration Building, the Library mall, physics lab, the Union, Willis Library, classroom scenes, students, art display, One O'clock Lab Band, football game, basketball game, baseball game, telescope, faculty, Physics Olympics sign, Physics Olympics participants, pic nic, general campus photographs and images of students.