Kaspar Wire Works Collection, 1977-1981 | Manuscripts
By Ashley Rankin
|Title:||Kaspar Wire Works Collection, 1977-1981|
Browse by Box:
- Box 1197 A: Kaspar Wire Works Collection
- UNT: 2763
- Folder 1: Sketch
- This folder contains a sketch, original backyard building. Moved to oversize box.
- Folder 2: Memo, pages from book
- This folder contains a memo from North Texas State University and excerpts from the book After Half Moon by Goerte.
- Folder 3: Business cards, Brochures, Report
- This folder contains two business cards for Arthur Kaspar, two brochures for Kaspar, and a report entitle "The Shiner Chamber of Commerce Nominates Kaspar Wire Works, Inc. for the Governor's Industrial Expansion Award 1977."
- Folder 4: Photo copies of clippings
- This folder contains three photocopies of newspaper clipping. One is entitled "Rapid Expansion Noted at Kaspar Wire Works," the other is entitled "Kaspar Wire Works: a thriving, growing firm," and the last is entitled "Automatic Newsstand."
- Folder 5: Clippings
- This folder contains three clippings, two clippings were moved to the map case entitled "Shiner's Kaspar Wire Works Receives Governor's Award" from The Shiner Gazette, July 20, 1978, and a clipping entitled "Kaspar Wire Works Notes 80 Years of Progress" from The Shiner Gazette, September 21, 1978. The third clipping was moved to oversize box entitled "Shiner's Booming Little Industry," by Fun, The Advocate Sunday Magazine on March 16, 1975.
- Item 1: The History of Kaspar Wire Works, Inc.
- This item is a book, The History of Kaspar Wire Works, Inc. by Arthur H. and Don G. Kaspar.
- Item 2: Kaspar Wire Works Folder
- This item is a folder handwritten on it is the following: "Kaspar Wire Works Shiner, Texas. Arthur Kaspar, Crmn, of brd. Don Kaspar, pres. Arthur - Home 512-594-3356. Pho. 9/18/1979 Arthur out. Don said tentative ok Jan. 7,8,9,10. Cad back for Arthur and confirmation. Box 667 Shiner, 77984. 512-594-3327."
- ID: 2763