Warren Jenson Collection, 1943,2000 | Manuscripts
|Title:||Warren Jenson Collection, 1943,2000|
|Arrangement:||The collection is arranged chronologically.|
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Barcode: 7080
- Subject/Index Terms:
- World War II
- Folder 1: Clippings: 79th Howitzer, Tuesday, June 1, 1943
- Folder contains 8 copies of WWII era articles from the 79th Howitzer. The date on the publication is Tuesday, June 1, 1943.
- Folder 2: Correspondence: War and Navy Departments V-Mail Service, 1944, 1945
- Folder contains three v-mail envelopes dated June 19, 1944, June 20, 1944, and March 1, 1945.
- Folder 3: Audio Recording: Cassette tape of Warren Jenson's WWII memoirs, Email from Hale Keller to Warren Jenson about audio recording, 2006-12-07
- Folder contains one cassette tape of Warren Jenson's WWII memiors and an email from Hale Keller to Warren Jenson about the historical significance of Jenson's oral history.
- Folder 4: Handwritten Notes: Licherstrasse, 91st Bois de Cheppy, and Aisne Marne, n.d.
- Folder contains three handwritten notes titles Licherstarsse, 91st Bois de Cheppy, and Aisne-Marne. The notes accompanied the informational handouts from the American Battle Monuments Commission and a map of historically significant battles in the European theater which also contained handwritten notes.
- Folder 5: Informational Handouts: American Battle Monuments Commission -- Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial, Netherlands American Cemetery and Memorial, Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery, n.d.
- Folder contains three informational handouts which detail the history of the Aisne-Marne cemetery and memorial, the Netherlands American cemetery and memorial, and the Henri-Chapelle cemetery. The handouts are undated and accompanied a map of historically significant battles in the European theater of WWII.