John P. Bradley, 1961-1983 | University Archives
By Marissa Posada
|Title:||John P. Bradley, 1961-1983|
|Primary Creator:||John P. Bradley (1961-1983)|
|Arrangement:||This collection is arranged by material type.|
Browse by Series:
- [Series 1: Personal Correspondence],
- [Series 2: Department of Political Science],
- [Series 3: University Committees],
- [Series 4: Publications],
- [Series 5: Artifacts]
- Series 3: University Committees
- Box 1516
- University Committees - University Curriculum Committee, Faculty Senate; Publications - John P. Bradley, other.
- Barcode: 2830
- Folder 1: University Curriculum Committee, 1982-1983
- Course inventory, syllabi, topics and selected readings for geography class, memos, course outlines, request for change in degree requirements, guidelines for the cooperative education program, intern evaluation forms, a report and some letters.
- Folder 2: University Curriculum Committee, 1982-1983
- Petition to retain inactive courses, request for new course, Cooperative education internship for the College of Education, industrial organization and public policy, course outlines, request for change in degree requirements, addendums, schedules, a list of references, memorandums, and a report to the faculty on the activities of UNT for the University review committee.
- Folder 3: University Curriculum Committee, 1981-1982
- Meeting minutes, petition to retain inactive course, a request for change in degree requirements, a catalog description, memorandum, labor problems and legislation, course inventory, and a course syllabus.
- Folder 4: Faculty Senate, 1970-1982
- Summary, minutes, new faculty appointments, memos, equal opportunity advisory committee, letters, faculty research grant, summary federal laws effecting employment, a proposal for the establishment of a center for government and public affairs, and a couple of envelopes.
- Folder 5: Faculty Senate, 1982-u.d.
- Minutes, Roster of faculty committees, letters, Bicentennial of the Constitution, Departmental Charter with Amendments, and Criteria for Evaluations.
- Folder 6: Publications John Pickering Bradley, 1980
- Articles about shaping administrative policy, Interstate airlane services, congressional budgeting, and branding mavericks and outsiders.
- Folder 7: Publication John Pickering Bradley, 1980, u.d.
- Articles about shaping administrative policy, party platforms and performance, congressional initiatives in Medicare, and airline deregulations.
- Folder 8: Publications Other, 1974
- An interview, articles about assessment of new tools, and National Environmental Policy Act of 1969.
- Folder 9: Publications Other, 1982
- Articles by Rieselbach and Putnam.
- Folder 10: Publications Other, 1981-1982
- Articles about economic conditions for senate incumbents, the legislative process, letters, figures, and tables.
- Folder 11: Publications Other, 1981-1982, u.d.
- An intro and chapter one on the Senate, and an article on helath beneficiary enrollment.
- Folder 12: Publications Other, u.d.
- Articles about the Panama canal and nuclear power in Texas.
- Folder 13: Publications Other, 1973, 1977, 1979, 1981
- Articles on elites, the environment, the senate, state legislatures, and policy in congress.