Virginia Clarke Papers, 1953-1970 | University Archives
By Perri Hamilton
|Title:||Virginia Clarke Papers, 1953-1970|
|Primary Creator:||Virginia Clarke (1907 - 1997)|
|Arrangement:||Box 1373 contains printed material; Box 1374 has examples of publications and photographs; Box 3 has publications and a certificate.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1373: Virginia Clarke Papers],
- [Box 1374: Virginia Clarke Papers],
- [Box 3: Virginia Clarke Papers]
- Box 1373: Virginia Clarke Papers
- This box contains publications dealing with the library and the laboratory school.
- Barcode: 2817
- Item 1: Non-Book Library Materials by Virginia Clarke, 1953
- This is a "handbook of procedures for uniform and simplified system of handling audio-visual aids, vertical file, and other non-book materials in the school library."
- Item 2: The Organizatin of Nonbook Materials in the Laboratory School Library by Virginia Clarke, 1965
- This book offers an outline of how to deal with non-book materials in a school library.
- Folder 3: Annual Report: NTSU Library, August 31, 1968
- A document that shows the basic budget for the library and museum at UNT in 1968.
- Folder 4: Course Oulines: LS 410 and LS 411, circa 1965
- Information on classes offered on practice school library service.
- Folder 5: History of the Laboratory School and other material
- The contents of this folder includes: "Key to Furniture Arrangement," a list of Laboratory School faculty in the Spring of 1968, a history of the laboratory school, "A Description of The Laboratory School Library Collection" for Library Science class 411, two floor plans for the Laboratory School library in 1965 and 1956 and "Circulation Studies Compared."
- Folder 6: New Titles (Lab School Library), July 10, 1968
- A list of new book titles in the Laboratory School Library in July, 1968.
- Folder 7: Bulletin, North Texas State Teachers College Library Service Department, April 1949
- A booklet that describes the Library Service Department in 1949. There are photographs of the library and classrooms in this publication.
- Folder 8: Clippings, 1969 - 1970
- Xerox copies of clippings concerning Virginia Clarke and the closing of the Laboratory School in 1970.