Virginia Clarke Papers, 1944-1977 | University Archives
By Perri Hamilton
|Title:||Virginia Clarke Papers, 1944-1977|
|Primary Creator:||Virginia Clarke (1907 - 1997)|
|Arrangement:||Box 1373 contains printed material; Box 1374 has examples of publications and photographs; Box 3 has publications and a certificate.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1373: Virginia Clarke Papers],
- [Box 1374: Virginia Clarke Papers],
- [Box 3: Virginia Clarke Papers]
- Box 1374: Virginia Clarke Papers
- This box contains bound publications and photographs.
- Barcode: 2818
- Item 1: Partial Expansion of the 980 Division of the Dewey Decimal Classification Including A Spanish Version of the Tables by Virginia Clarke, August 1944
- This is a bound copy of Ms. Clarke's thesis for the degree of Master of Arts. It also contains a book plate and correspondence with the Library of Congress.
- Item 2: The Organization of Nonbook Materials in the Laboratory School Library by Virginia Clarke, 1969
- This is the revised edition of Virginia Clarke's book.
- Item 3: Some Biographies Classified, 1965
- "Some Biographies Classified: A list compiled at the request of Steva Harris, Teacher of Ninth Grade English" by Janis Hamilton, Wilma Berry, and Lynda Hendrick.
- Folder 4: Photographs, 1953 and no date
- Fourteen pages of photographs and commentary by Virginia Clarke concerning the Laboratory School Library at the University of North Texas.
- Pages: 14
- Folder 5: Photographs, 1953 - 1969
- Black and white photographs of the Laboratory School at the University of North Texas.
- Prints: 11