Virginia Clarke Papers, 1953-1970 | University Archives
By Perri Hamilton
|Title:||Virginia Clarke Papers, 1953-1970|
|Primary Creator:||Virginia Clarke (1907 - 1997)|
|Arrangement:||Box 1373 contains printed material; Box 1374 has examples of publications and photographs; Box 3 has publications and a certificate.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1373: Virginia Clarke Papers],
- [Box 1374: Virginia Clarke Papers],
- [Box 3: Virginia Clarke Papers]
- Box 3: Virginia Clarke Papers
- This box contains publications and a certificate.
- Barcode: 2819
- Item 1: Manual of Policies, Techniques and Routines by Virginia Clarke, 1948
- The contents of the book were mimeographed at the Demonstration School. It has a red, textured board cover with gold lettering.
- Folder 2: Some Notable Books, 1968
- This is a stapled copy of "a graded list of some of the distinguished books purchased for the Laboratory School Libary since 1958." The books listed represent titles intended for kindergarten to senior high school students.
- Folder 3: Certificate, 1977
- "Certificate of Award, This Certifies that Virginia CLarke is awarded this Certificate for an expression of appreciation of your years of service as Teacher, Mentor, Friend to the students of North Texas Laboratory School System; Given at Denton, Texas, this 4th day of November, A. D. 1977." The certificate is signed by the Homecoming President and the Homecoming Secretary.