College of Music, 1956-2015 | University Archives
By Perri Hamilton and Rachel Motes
|Title:||College of Music, 1956-2015|
|Arrangement:||The matrial is arranged by type and date.|
|Access Restrictions:||This collection is not restricted.|
|Use Restrictions:||Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.|
|Physical Access Note:||Portions of this collection are stored off-site and require a minimum of 24 hour notice prior to use. Box 8 is housed in the Research Collections Library.”|
|Related Materials:||Ready Reference; Marceau Myers Papers; Merrill Ellis Collection; Helen M. Hewitt Papers For more information please see https://findingaids.library.unt.edu/index.php?p=collections/findingaid&id=898&q=Music; https://findingaids.library.unt.edu/index.php?p=collections/findingaid&id=111&q=Music#.Wcui3miPKUk;.|
|Preferred Citation:||College of Music, University of North Texas Special Collections|
|Finding Aid Revision History:||Rachel Motes processed an accretion of one new box [Box 8] to this collection on 7/18/2017. Perri Hamilton processed boxes 9 and 10.|
Browse by Series:
- [Series 1: Artifacts],
- [Series 2: Publications, Ready Reference],
- [Series 3: Media],
- [Series 4: Photographs]
- Series 1: Artifacts
- Artifacts from the College of Music that document the activities of the faculty, staff, and students.
- Item 1: Trunk, 1960s - 1970s
- One wood trunk, painted green with stamps and stickers on it that was used to pack equipment or musical instruments during the travels of the One O'clock Lab Band. The lettering on the trunk is white and reads in part: "Property of North Texas State University," and "American Embassy."
- Barcode: 1
- Trunk: 1
- Box 2: 2010 Grammy Awards Ceremony
- Folder 1: One Pass with Lanyard, 2010
- "2010 Grammy Celebration" is on one side and a list of sponsors is on the opposite side. The card is purple and the lanyard is blue with "People" on it (for People magazine.)
- Barcode: 703187
- Folder 2: One Pass with Lanyard, 2010
- A purple card with "2010 Grammy Celebration" on one side and the names of sponsors on the other side. The lanyard is blue with "People" (the name of a magazine) in white on it.
- Folder 3: Tickets, 2010
- A ticket folder with "52nd Grammy Awards" printed on the front. Inside are two tickets to the Grammy Awards in the Los Angeles Staples Center (Section 205, Row 2, Seats 4 and 5) and two tickets to the 2010 Grammy Celebration at the Los Angeles Convention Center West Hall (numbered 6387 and 6388).
- Folder 4: Program, 2010
- "52nd Annual Grammy Awards, Sunday, January 31, 2010, 8 PM ET/PT" is on the cover of the program and long with an image of the award to be handed out.