UNT Microform Literary Texts and Bibliographies | Microforms
|Title:||UNT Microform Literary Texts and Bibliographies|
|Extent:||20.0 Microfilm Reels|
|Access Restrictions:||All microforms are for library use only.|
|Technical Access Note:||Equipment required to read, copy, or digitally scan microforms is available in the Microforms Department.|
Browse by Item:
- [Item 1: British and American Drama],
- [Item 2: British and Irish Biographies 1840-1940],
- [Item 3: British Culture (1701-1899)],
- [Item 4: Canadian Imprints, 1751-1800],
- [Item 5: Chaucer Society Publications],
- [Item 6: Early American Imprints],
- [Item 7: Early British Fiction],
- [Item 8: Early British Periodicals],
- [Item 9: Eighteenth-Century Sources for the Study of English Literature and Culture],
- [Item 10: English Literary Periodicals Series],
- [Item 11: Four Centuries of Spanish Drama],
- [Item 12: Manuscripts and Annotated Proofs of the Works of Charles Dickens],
- [Item 13: Nineteenth Century American Literature],
- [Item 14: Nineteenth Century English and American Drama],
- [Item 15: Poetry in Granger],
- [Item 16: Selected Americana from Sabin's Dictionary of Books (1600-1811)],
- [Item 17: Three Centuries of Drama: 1500-1800],
- [Item 18: Tudor Facsimile Texts],
- [Item 19: Victorian Fiction and Other 19th Century Fiction],
- [Item 20: Wright American Fiction]
- Item 18: Tudor Facsimile Texts
Included are facsimile editions of Elizabethan dramatic works. The series was originally published in London between 1907-1914.
Author: Edited by J. S. Farmer.
Individual titles in the series are listed in the online and card catalogs.
- Call Number: Film J831; 4 reels. 146 volumes. Set complete.