UNT Microform Literary Texts and Bibliographies | Microforms
|Title:||UNT Microform Literary Texts and Bibliographies|
|Extent:||20.0 Microfilm Reels|
|Access Restrictions:||All microforms are for library use only.|
|Technical Access Note:||Equipment required to read, copy, or digitally scan microforms is available in the Microforms Department.|
Browse by Item:
- [Item 1: British and American Drama],
- [Item 2: British and Irish Biographies 1840-1940],
- [Item 3: British Culture (1701-1899)],
- [Item 4: Canadian Imprints, 1751-1800],
- [Item 5: Chaucer Society Publications],
- [Item 6: Early American Imprints],
- [Item 7: Early British Fiction],
- [Item 8: Early British Periodicals],
- [Item 9: Eighteenth-Century Sources for the Study of English Literature and Culture],
- [Item 10: English Literary Periodicals Series],
- [Item 11: Four Centuries of Spanish Drama],
- [Item 12: Manuscripts and Annotated Proofs of the Works of Charles Dickens],
- [Item 13: Nineteenth Century American Literature],
- [Item 14: Nineteenth Century English and American Drama],
- [Item 15: Poetry in Granger],
- [Item 16: Selected Americana from Sabin's Dictionary of Books (1600-1811)],
- [Item 17: Three Centuries of Drama: 1500-1800],
- [Item 18: Tudor Facsimile Texts],
- [Item 19: Victorian Fiction and Other 19th Century Fiction],
- [Item 20: Wright American Fiction]
- Item 20: Wright American Fiction
Based on the three-volume Lyle H. Wright bibliography, Wright American Fiction is a unique record of America during its formative years (1774-1900). Representing primarily fiction, these books provide an insight on how people lived, what they read, and what they thought about, chronicling the development of American culture.
American Fiction, 1774-1900: Cumulative Author Index to the Microfilm Collection (Z1231.F4.A4) and revised reel indexes for series 1-3 are located on the Microform Index Shelves.
Call Number: Film J806; 1380 reels. 10,640 items. Ser. 1-3.
Series 1 -- 1774-1850, 171 reels.
Series 2 -- 1851-1875, 403 reels.
Series 3 -- 1876-1900, 806 reels.