Richard Brooks Manuscripts | Music Library
By Maristella Feustle
|Title:||Richard Brooks Manuscripts|
|Primary Creator:||Brooks, Richard (1942-)|
|Date Acquired:||11/01/2013. More info below under Accruals.|
|Accruals:||One box, received February 6, 2015.|
|Access Restrictions:||Access to this collection is provided only by special arrangement. Please contact the Music Library for more information.|
|Use Restrictions:||Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Music Library. Copyright restrictions may apply.|
|Physical Access Note:||Collection is housed in the UNT Music Library. Advance notice for use is required. Please contact the Music Library for further information.|
|Acquisition Source:||Richard Brooks.|
|Related Materials:||See also: The Nancy Bogen Papers. For more information please see http://findingaids.library.unt.edu/?p=collections/findingaid&id=81.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1],
- [Box 2],
- [Box 3],
- [Box 4],
- [Box 5],
- [Box 6],
- [Box 7],
- [Box 8],
- [Box 9],
- [Box 10],
- [Box 11],
- [Box 12],
- [Box 13],
- [Box 14],
- [Box 15: February, 2015 Accrual]
- Box 2
- Item 1: Sketchbook, 1971 April 16
- Item 2: Sketchbook, 1976 January
- Includes Ph.D. composition proposal.
- Item 3: Sketchbook, 1986 December 31
- Item 4: Sketchbook, 1973 November
- Item 5: Binder - Robert and Hal, 1999
- Item 6: Sketchbook, circa 1970
- Item 7: Practice fugues
- Item 8: Suites for viola and violoncello, 1965 June 22
- Includes brittle paper inserts.
- Item 9: Sketchbook, undated
- Item 10: Sketchbook, undated
- Item 11: Sketchbook, notes, assignments, undated
- Item 12: Sketchbook, 1987 June 23
- Item 13: Sketchbook, 1993 June 1
- Item 14: Rapunzel, 1968 January 1
- Libretto: Harold Mason.
- Item 15: String quartet, 1971 February 18
- Item 16: Sketch - Allegro moderato
- Item 17: Sketchbook, undated
- Includes ozalid transparency page.
- Item 18: Sketchbook, 1971 January
- Includes flyer from group advocating prostitution on the campus.
- Item 19: Clarinet Music: Homage a Debussy, 1983 April 13
- "For Jack Kreiselman in appreciation for his enthusiastic support."
- Item 20: Brown folder of sketches
- Item 21: Sketchbook, 1989 March
- Item 22: Sketchbook, circa 1971
- Item 23: Sketchbook, undated
- Gray spiral notebook.
- Item 24: Sonata for violin and piano
- Item 25: String quartet, 1971 June 14
- For master's degree. "Dedicated to Mrs. Melba Sandberg in grateful acknowledgement of her inspiration, dedication, and warm human sympathy.