Richard Brooks Manuscripts | Music Library
By Maristella Feustle
|Title:||Richard Brooks Manuscripts|
|Primary Creator:||Brooks, Richard (1942-)|
|Date Acquired:||11/01/2013. More info below under Accruals.|
|Accruals:||One box, received February 6, 2015.|
|Access Restrictions:||Access to this collection is provided only by special arrangement. Please contact the Music Library for more information.|
|Use Restrictions:||Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Music Library. Copyright restrictions may apply.|
|Physical Access Note:||Collection is housed in the UNT Music Library. Advance notice for use is required. Please contact the Music Library for further information.|
|Acquisition Source:||Richard Brooks.|
|Related Materials:||See also: The Nancy Bogen Papers. For more information please see http://findingaids.library.unt.edu/?p=collections/findingaid&id=81.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1],
- [Box 2],
- [Box 3],
- [Box 4],
- [Box 5],
- [Box 6],
- [Box 7],
- [Box 8],
- [Box 9],
- [Box 10],
- [Box 11],
- [Box 12],
- [Box 13],
- [Box 14],
- [Box 15: February, 2015 Accrual]
- Box 9
- Item 1: Bacchanale for orchestra, 1969 January 1 - February 28
- Item 2: Moderato
- Orchestral, pencil on green manuscript paper. Found folded.
- Item 3: Jubilate Deo - arranged for chorus and concert band, 1986 April
- Item 4: "Misc. juvenilia"
- Folder labeled "44."
- Item 5: Jubilate Deo - SATB chorus and strings, 1984
- Originally composed in 1965; revised in 1980, 1984.
- Item 6: Movements for String Quartet, 1966
- Third movement not completed.
- Item 7: Elegy for orchestra, Op. 8, 1962 September 24 - December 11
- Item 8: Ode to the West Wind, 1963
- Kenoza Lake, New York. Text by Percy Bysshe Shelley.
- Item 9: Eccosaise for String Orchestra, 1967 May 4
- Item 10: Missa Brevis - I. Kyrie; II. Gloria
- High school chorus (Grade VI).
- Item 11: Bachhanale for orchestra, 1969 February 5
- Item 12: Elizabeth, the Queen: Incidental Music, 1965 March 21
- Potsdam. "Incidental music for the play."