Richard Brooks Music Manuscripts | Music Library
By Maristella Feustle
|Title:||Richard Brooks Music Manuscripts|
|Primary Creator:||Brooks, Richard (1942-)|
|Date Acquired:||11/01/2013. More info below under Accruals.|
|Accruals:||One box, received February 6, 2015.|
|Access Restrictions:||Access to this collection is provided only by special arrangement. Please contact the Music Library for more information.|
|Use Restrictions:||Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Music Library. Copyright restrictions may apply.|
|Physical Access Note:||Collection is housed in the UNT Music Library. Advance notice for use is required. Please contact the Music Library for further information.|
|Acquisition Source:||Richard Brooks.|
|Related Materials:||See also: The Nancy Bogen Papers. For more information please see http://findingaids.library.unt.edu/?p=collections/findingaid&id=81.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1],
- [Box 2],
- [Box 3],
- [Box 4],
- [Box 5],
- [Box 6],
- [Box 7],
- [Box 8],
- [Box 9],
- [Box 10],
- [Box 11],
- [Box 12],
- [Box 13],
- [Box 14],
- [Box 15: February, 2015 Accrual]
- Box 11
- Barcode 714604.
- Item 1: Next to, of course, God, 1970
- SATB, brass sextet, percussion, and piano. "ACA score." Text by e. e. cummings.
- Item 2: Regina Coeli, 1976 January
- SATB chorus. Originally composed in 1966. Revised version.
- Item 3: Invention for violoncello solo
- Two American Composers Alliance scores.
- Item 4: Trio for oboe, viola, and piano
- Ozalid originals of parts and score.
- Item 5: Movements for String Quartet, 1966
- Ozalid copy, navy blue cover, in plastic comb binding.