Richard Brooks Music Manuscripts | Music Library
By Maristella Feustle
|Title:||Richard Brooks Music Manuscripts|
|Primary Creator:||Brooks, Richard (1942-)|
|Date Acquired:||11/01/2013. More info below under Accruals.|
|Accruals:||One box, received February 6, 2015.|
|Access Restrictions:||Access to this collection is provided only by special arrangement. Please contact the Music Library for more information.|
|Use Restrictions:||Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Music Library. Copyright restrictions may apply.|
|Physical Access Note:||Collection is housed in the UNT Music Library. Advance notice for use is required. Please contact the Music Library for further information.|
|Acquisition Source:||Richard Brooks.|
|Related Materials:||See also: The Nancy Bogen Papers. For more information please see http://findingaids.library.unt.edu/?p=collections/findingaid&id=81.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1],
- [Box 2],
- [Box 3],
- [Box 4],
- [Box 5],
- [Box 6],
- [Box 7],
- [Box 8],
- [Box 9],
- [Box 10],
- [Box 11],
- [Box 12],
- [Box 13],
- [Box 14],
- [Box 15: February, 2015 Accrual]
- Box 13
- Barcode 707082.
- Folder 1: Jubilate Deo, for mixed chorus and ensemble
- Plastic comb-bound copy
- Folder 2: Jubilate Deo
- Heavily annotated/corrected ozalid copy.
- Folder 3: Passacaglia for Rapunzel
- Landscape format.
- Folder 4: Rapunzel: An Opera in One Act (Three Scenes) for Young Audiences, 1969
- Plastic comb-bound ozalid copy. Libretto by Harold Mason, music by Richard Brooks.
- Folder 5: Rapunzel
- Metal spiral-bound ozalid copy.
- Folder 6: Te Deum
- Ozalid copy in orange cover.
- Folder 7: Moby Dick Act I
- Folder 8: Moby Dick Act I, first draft