Latinos in Denton County, 2008-2010 | Manuscripts
By S. Ivie
|Title:||Latinos in Denton County, 2008-2010|
|Primary Creator:||Dr. Roberto Calderón|
|Arrangement:||The items in this collection are arranged based on the content of their folders and yearly information.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1: 2008-2010]
- Box 1: 2008-2010
- Barcode: 642786
- Folder 1: An Account of Chicano Education in Denton in 2008, Ashley Meredith Kelly, 2008-12-04
- This folder contains an essay written by Ashley Meredith Kelly. Included along with the essay is a letter from Michelle Mears and the Gift Agreement Form for the UNT Libraries.
- Folder 2: La Communidad, Nuestra Communidad, Louis Ordonez, 2008-12-03
- This folder contains the list, "La Communidad," and the essay, "Nuestra Communidad," by Louis Ordonez. Included with the research are the letter from Michelle Mears and Gift Agreement Form for the UNT Libraries.
- Folder 3: Mexican Project of Denton, Louis Ordonez, 2008-12-03
- Contains the DVD-R entitled "Mexican Project of Denton" by Louis Ordonez. This DVD is a supplement to his papers in Folder 2.
- Folder 4: Financial Aid Artifacts, Woodrow Wilson Elementary School, 2008
- Contains brochures, calendars and other publications written in either English or Spanish.
- Folder 5: Financial Aid Artifacts, Internet Sources, 2008
- Contains financial aid information downloaded and printed from the internet from sites such as the Hispanic Scholarship Fund, Hispanic College Fund and the University of California, Berkeley.
- Folder 6: Financial Aid Artifacts, North Central Texas College, 2008
- Contains brochures and publications in English and Spanish which detail the financial aid process for North Central Texas College. A letter written by Ashley Kelly and signed by Lorena Salas is included indicating this as part of Dr. Calderón's contribution to the Latino collections in the University of North Texas Libraries.
- Folder 7: Financial Aid Artifacts, University of North Texas, 2008
- Contains financial aid brochures and publications from the University of North Texas. Some are written in Spanish.
- Folder 8: Financial Aid Artifacts, Texas Women's University, 2008
- Contains financial aid brochures and publications from Texas Women's University. Some are written in Spanish.
- Folder 9: The Local Flavor of Frisco, Jodie Harp, 2010
- This folder contains an essay written by Jodie Harp. Included along with the essay are two menus for Mexican restaurants in Frisco and 3 - 4x6 photographs.