Linda L. Green Papers, 1974-2015 | Manuscripts
By S. Ivie
|Title:||Linda L. Green Papers, 1974-2015|
|Primary Creator:||Linda L. Green (1946-present)|
|Arrangement:||This series is arranged chronologically and alphabetically according to the contents of each box.|
|Date Acquired:||04/11/2008. More info below under Accruals.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1],
- [Box 2],
- [Box 3],
- [Box 4],
- [Box 5],
- [Box 6],
- [Box 7],
- [Box 8],
- [Box 9],
- [Box 10],
- [Box 11]
- Box 5
- Barcode: 642751
- Folder 1: Alabama Genealogical Society, Inc. Vol.30-33, 1998-2001
- Contains parts and pages from the Alabama Genealogical Society Magazine.
- Folder 2: BBB: Crown Worldwide Moving and Storage, 2007-01-05
- Contains a letter from the Better Business Bureau regarding property damage as a result of a move.
- Folder 3: Citizen for the Bush Agenda, 2004-11-03
- Contains a photo reproduction of George and Laura Bush with a message on the back from the Citizens United for the Bush Agenda campaign.
- Folder 4: Comic Strip Copies, undated
- Contains photocopies of cartoons related to work.
- Folder 5: Lincoln Framed Letter, undated
- Reproduction of Abraham Lincoln's famous speech.
- Folder 6: Logistics Move Toward the Future Handbook, 1994-03-01
- Contains a program for the logistics course taught by Linda Green and photocopies of genealogical work published in The Ripley County Heritage.
- Folder 7: Manprint, 2000-2001
- Contains meeting notes and photocopies related to work.
- Folder 8: Military Papers, 1979-1985
- Contains military papers for Green's years of active service.
- Folder 9: Military Records and Photos, undated
- Contains photos and documentation of military service.
- Folder 10: National Museum of the Marine Corps, 2006
- Contains a catalog of the National Museum of the Marine Corps.
- Folder 11: New York Tribune, June 29, 1863 - July 7, 1863, undated
- Contains an article along with a map documenting the Battle of Gettysburg.
- Folder 12: Old Lawrence Reminiscences, Sept. 2001, Vol. 15, No. 3, 2001-09
- On the cover page is written: "A journal of Lawrence County, Alabama history and genealogy."
- Folder 13: Phi Alpha Theta Certificate, 1967, 2003
- Contains a certificate from Phi Alpha Theta and a certificate from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate. Also includes a photo reproduction of the portrait painting of George Bush. Includes a photo reproduction of George W. Bush.
- Folder 14: Record Book 8th Alabama Infantry CSA, undated
- These are Linda Green's notes on her book about the 8th Alabama Infantry.
- Folder 15: Red Notebook: Continuation of Record Book, 8th Alabama Infantry, CSA, undated
- This book contains more of Green's notes on her book about the 8th Alabama Infantry.
- Folder 16: The Ripley County Heritage, 2002
- "A Quarterly Publication of the Ripley County Historical Society" is written on the front cover.
- Folder 17: UDC Magazine, 2001-06
- Contains 3 copies of the June/July, 2001 issue, which includes Green's article on Beauregard on page 17.