Linda L. Green Papers, 1974-2015 | Manuscripts
By S. Ivie
|Title:||Linda L. Green Papers, 1974-2015|
|Primary Creator:||Linda L. Green (1946-present)|
|Arrangement:||This series is arranged chronologically and alphabetically according to the contents of each box.|
|Date Acquired:||04/11/2008. More info below under Accruals.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1],
- [Box 2],
- [Box 3],
- [Box 4],
- [Box 5],
- [Box 6],
- [Box 7],
- [Box 8],
- [Box 9],
- [Box 10],
- [Box 11]
- Box 8
- Barcode: 642754
- Folder 1: U.S. Daughters of 1812: Address Book, Calendar, Directory, 2008-2010
- Contains documents related to the U.S. Daughters of 1812. Contains an essay written by Linda Green concerning the dedication ceremony of a society library.
- Folder 2: U.S. Daughters of 1812, Pamphlets, Letters; Library Dedication, 2007-2010
- Contains address books, calendars and directories for the organization. Some information is kept in the Dayminder planners
- Folder 3: War Memorial Documents, 2008, 2010-2011
- Contains brochures and announcements about memorials and dedications. A card for the 20th Anniversary of the Annual Blessing of the Fleets is included.
- Folder 4: 12th Army Map, Library of Congress, undated
- Contains contact information, as well as a yearly planner.
- Folder 5: 2007 Address Book & Daily Planner, 2007
- Folder 6: 2008 Daily Planners & Address Books, 2008
- Contains one yearly planner and one Dayminder.
- Folder 7: Certificates, undated
- Contains certificates for Linda Green. One certificate is a Certificate of Appreciation from the Gettysburg Foundation. Two certificates are from the Veterans of Foreign Wars. Another certificate is from the 2010 Disabled American Veterans, Commander's Club.
- Folder 8: Daily Planner & Address Book, 2008
- Folder 9: Daughters of the American Revolution, Yearbooks & Certificates, 2007-2010
- Contains yearbooks and a certificate. The certificate is for Linda Green and it is from the Daughters of the American Revolution.
- Folder 10: Daughters of the United Veterans of the Civil War, 2008, 2009
- Contains newsletters and information for the Daughters of the Union Veterans of the Civil War.
- Folder 11: Daughters of the United Veterans of the Civil War Pt. 2, 2009, 2010
- Contains a photocopy of Linda Green at the headstone of one of her relatives, James M. Jeffreys. United Daughters of the Confederacy material is included with this set: a name tag with Linda Green's information, a program schedule for the United Daughters of the Confederacy Convention, magazine clippings, a brochure for Robert E. Lee's 203rd Birthday celebration at Janney Furnace Park, a calendar, and an Iron Cross Dedication program for General John H. Forney.
- Folder 12: Huntsville Times Newspaper, Civil War Articles, 2011-04-10, 2011-04-13
- Contains Civil War articles marking the 150 year anniversary of the beginning of the war.