Buford Ingram Papers, 1940-1941 | University Archives
By Perri Hamilton
|Title:||Buford Ingram Papers, 1940-1941|
|Primary Creator:||Buford Ingram (( -2014))|
|Arrangement:||The magazines are arranged by date.|
Browse by Box:
- Box 1: Buford Ingram Papers, 1940 - 1941
- A collection of the Avesta magazines published during the school year 1940 - 1941.
- Bar Code: 50375
- Folder 1: Avesta, Fall 1940
- Buford Ingram has a dramatic work, "Juggernaut," in this magazines. It appears on pages 27 through 32.
- Folder 2: Avesta, Spring 1941
- The cover is decorated with a drawing of two military pilots portraits.
- Folder 3: Avesta, Summer 1941
- The cover is decorated with a drawing of a Mexican village scene.
- Folder 4: Avesta, Winter 1941
- The cover is decorated with a drawing of construction workers.