Robert Enterline Papers, 1996 - 1998 | Manuscripts
By Whitney Willis
|Title:||Robert Enterline Papers, 1996 - 1998|
|Arrangement:||This collection is arranged chronologically.|
|Date Acquired:||00/00/1997. More info below under Accruals.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1]
- Box 1
- Barcode: 704369
- Folder 1: Robert R. Enterline, undated
- Folder 2: Video of Memorial Dedication, June 30, 1997
This is a VHS tape titled ASTP #3890 103rd Infantry Division Memorial Plaque Dedication. The video is 43 minutes.
A photocopy of the envelope the video tape was sent in, to the UNT Office of Development, is included in the folder as well.
- Folder 3: Correspondence, January 9, 1996 - June 3, 1998
- Correspondence regarding the memorial and dedication ceremony for the memorial.
- Folder 4: Clippings, June 26, 1997 - July 3, 1997
- Local newspaper clippings about the ASTP Unit #3890 memorial plaque unveiling and ceremony.
- Folder 5: Publications, June 30, 1997; 1997
- This folder includes the program memorial dedication ceremony program and a copy of The North Texan- A University of North Texas Publication for Alumni and Friends from the Fall of 1997.
- Folder 6: Images: Photos, June 29, 1997; undated
- Three photos of Robert Enterline, John Donlan, Pierce Evans, and Dr. Andrew Setliffe gathered together for the memorial dedication ceremony. Two copies of older photos of unknown subject- one is of two men in an army uniform and the other is of a building.
- Folder 7: Images: Scans, 1997; undated
- This folder includes scans and photocopies of photographs and newspaper clippings regarding the memorial plaque dedication and ceremony. There is one scan of the memorial plaque. There is one scan of three photos including Robert Enterlind John Dolan, Pierce Evans, Andrew Setliffe and wife, and Zella Cagle taken at the UNT White House on June 30, 1997. There are two photocopies of a photo of the AST Unit 3890 from August 24, 1943.