J.B. Smallwood Papers, 1968-2002 | University Archives
By Perri Hamilton
|Title:||J.B. Smallwood Papers, 1968-2002|
|Primary Creator:||Dr. J. B. Smallwood, Jr.|
|Arrangement:||The states are arranged alphabetically with the international maps following.|
|Date Acquired:||00/00/2005. More info below under Accruals.|
|Languages:||English, Spanish;Castilian, Japanese|
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Barcode: 623687
- Folder 1: Arkansas (1), 1977, 1980, no date
- A collection of maps of the state of Arkansas.
- Folder 2: Arkansas (2), 1967, 1971, circa 1978, 1981, no date
- A collection of maps and visitor guides to Arkansas or specific locations within the state.
- Folder 3: Louisiana, 1977, 1979, circa 1999
- Maps of the state of New Orleans or specific cities or sites are in this folder.
- Folder 4: New Mexico (1), 1976, 2002, no date
- A selection of visitor's guides and one "New Mexico Magazine" for October 1976 make up the contents of this folder.
- Folder 5: New Mexico (2), 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 2001, no date
- The bulk of the items are maps or visitor information for specific sites in New Mexico.
- Folder 6: New Mexico (3), 1972, 1976, no date
- A collection of pamphlets for tourist sites in New Mexico.
- Folder 7: Okalhoma (1), 1980, 1983, 1992, no date
- A collection of state maps for the state of Oklahoma.
- Folder 8: Oklahoma (2), circa 1980, no date
- A collection of visitor's maps to the state of Oklahoma or to sites within that state.
- Folder 9: Oklahoma (3), 1970, 1973, no date
- Maps for a variety of sites within the state of Oklahoma.
- Folder 10: Oklahoma (4), circa 1975, no date
- Visitor's maps and guides for the state of Oklahoma.
- Folder 11: Oklahoma (5), no date
- A motel room key and token for a resort in Oklahoma.
- Folder 12: Texas - General (1), 1982, no date
- A collection of maps of the state of Texas.
- Folder 13: Texas - General (2), no date
- One visitor's guide and one business guide ("Texas Industrial Tours").
- Folder 14: Texas - Regional, East Texas, 1980, no date
- Maps and visitor's guides for east Texas.
- Folder 15: Texas - Regional, Lakes and Trails, no date
- Road maps to recreational areas of Texas.
- Folder 16: Texas - Regional, West Texas, no date
- A mape of west Texas.
- Folder 17: Texas - National Parks, 1966, 1972, 1974, 1975, 2003-2004
- Maps for some of the national parks in Texas.
- Folder 18: Texas - State Parks, 1976, 1978, 1980, no date
- Visitor guides and maps to some of the state parks in Texas.
- Folder 19: Texas - Anderson County, no date
- A visitor's guide, "The Best of Palestine."
- Folder 20: Texas - Aransas County, 1999, no date
- Tour guides to Aransas National Wildlife Refuge and the county.
- Folder 21: Texas - Bell County, no date
- "Shopping in Salado"
- Folder 22: Texas - Bexar County, no date
- Maps concerning the San Antonio area.
- Folder 23: Texas - Blanco County, no date
- "A President's Park: LBJ Heritage"
- Folder 24: Texas - Brazos County, circa 1980, circa 1981
- Texas A & M maps
- Folder 25: Texas - Cameron County, 1982, no date
- This folder contains a postcard, ads, correspondence and maps.
- Folder 26: Texas - Comal County, 1984, 1985, no date
- Visitor pamphlets and maps about New Braunfels.
- Folder 27: Texas - Crosby County, no date
- "Texas Plains Trai,l" a brochure for vistors.
- Folder 28: Texas - Dallas County (1), 1989, 1990, 1992, 1998, no date
- Maps and visitor's guides to Dallas.
- Folder 29: Texas - Dallas County (2), circa 1973, 2001 -21002, no date
- Maps for the Dallas - Fort Worth area.