Joe Bailey Papers, 1964-1981 | University Archives
By Amanda McMillan, Perri Hamilton
|Title:||Joe Bailey Papers, 1964-1981|
|Arrangement:||The files retain their original organization.|
|Date Acquired:||00/00/1981. More info below under Accruals.|
Browse by Box:
- Box 2: Joe Bailey Papers, 1965-1981
- Barcode: 624076
- Folder 1: AMIGOS Files, 1979
- Papers concerning AMIGOS, online cataloging, and OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and how UNT Library's involvement with these organizations.
- Folder 2: Association of Research Libraries, 1979
- A letter to all directors of institutions with a membership in Associaltion of Research Libraries.
- Folder 3: Bibliographic Control, 1978, 1979
- Research files concerning bibliographic control of microforms.
- Folder 4: Bookbindery Expenditures, 1978, 1979
- Folder 5: Association of Research Libraries and Association of College and Research Libraries Standards, 1976, 1977
- Folder 6: Card Catalog, 1978
- Articles discussing the ending of the use of card catalogs in libraries.
- Folder 7: President's Task Force on Planning and Budgeting, 1978
- Book of the status of North Texas State University (now University of North Texas) Planning and Budgeting
- Folder 8: AMIGOS Board of Directors, 1978
- Correspondence and minutes between the AMIGOS Board of Directors.
- Folder 9: AMIGOS Finance Records, 1978-1980
- Folder 10: AMIGOS Bylaws and Memos of Agreement, 1978
- Folder 11: AMIGOS Correspondence, 1978, 1979
- Folder 12: Clapp-Jordon Formula, 1965, 1978
- Requirements of Clapp-Jordon Formula and evaluations of library collections.
- Folder 13: Executive Committee Meeting Minutes, 1978-1979
- Folder 14: University Library Committee Minutes and Agenda, 1978-1979
- Folder 15: University Library Committee Records: Budget Subcommittee, 1978-1979
- Papers that document budgeting issues for the libraries.
- Folder 16: Student Employees, 1979, 1980
- Papers that document the budget and position classification system for student employees.
- Folder 17: Employee Handbook, 1973
- Folder 18: General Library Files, 1971, 1979, 1980
- Correspondence, reports, and publications that document collection development, building maintenance, librarian salaries, and librarian emeritas status.
- Folder 19: "Employees Travel Guide", 1972, 1979-1980
- Folder 20: College Library Standards, 1965, 1974, 1975
- Publications that detail standards for college libraries.
- Folder 21: Building, 1976-1980
- Papers that document the first phase of Willis Library and the speculation on building wings on to this structure. The documents include: library floorplans, budgets, and correspondence.
- Folder 22: Catalog Cost Model Project, 1979
- Files regarding workshops with the Library Catalog Cost Model project. The project was designed to help libraries move from paper to online catalogs.
- Folder 23: Special Collections, 1971-1973, 1976-1979
- Papers that document the identifying and acqisition of materials for special collections.
- Folder 24: Budget, 1979-1981
- Budget records, reciepts and correspondence about the library budget.
- Folder 25: Biennial Budget, 1980-1981
- Records of the biennial library budget
- Folder 26: Association of Research Libraries, 6-30-1979
- "The Future of the Catalog," a report on the development of alternatives to the card catalog.