Lacy Family Papers, 1893-1958 | Manuscripts
|Title:||Lacy Family Papers, 1893-1958|
|Date Acquired:||00/00/1976. More info below under Accruals.|
Browse by Series:
- Series 1
- Box 1: Multiple Collections
- This box contains records from the following collections: L.L. Sam's and Sons; McClurkan's General Merchandise; David Schimmel Music Programs; William Rogers; Russian Calendar; Saint Jo Receipts; San Antonio Tax Receipt; Otto Scherz; and McFartridge Family.
- Barcode: 624166
- Box 196: Letters, Postcards
- Barcode: 704258
- Box 197: Letters, Financial Material, Printed Material
- Barcode: 704259
- Box 196-197: Postcards
- NOTE: This box contains postcards from the Lacy Family Papers, as well as the E.C. Garrison Collection and the Frederick Hawthorne Minor and Katherine Louise Minor Papers. This box is housed in the Special Collections Department in the Willis Library and shelved under the Frederick Hawthorne Minor and Katherine Louise Minor Papers with a Collection Number of HM.7.
- Barcode: 642572