Lone Star Ride Collection, 2001-2013 | University of North Texas Special Collections
By S. Ivie
|Title:||Lone Star Ride Collection, 2001-2013|
|Date Acquired:||08/19/2014. More info below under Accruals.|
|Subjects:||AIDS activists, Bicycles.|
Browse by Series:
- Series 2: Papers
- Box 3
- Barcode: 641397
- Folder 1: Lone Star Ride, Flyers, Notebook, 2002-2004
- Folder 2: Lone Star Ride, Sticker Sheet, n.d.
- Folder 3: 2005 Notebook, Loose Materials, 2005
- Includes a participant identification card from David Minehart, brochure for the event, a handout to raise awareness, e-mail correspondence, contact lists, apparel price lists and a departmental code sheet.
- Folder 4: 2005 Notebook, 2005
- Contains recruitment information, e-mail correspondence with route information, steering committee information, a calendar for 2005 and a survey from 2004.
- Folder 5: 2006 Notebook, Loose Materials, 2006
- Contains a business card for David Minehart, an organizational responsibility chart, e-mail correspondence, handwritten notes, a 2007 calendar for the event, a 2006 survey, a steering committee list of contacts, a check-in sheet, an insurance coverage form, monthly report form, self-pledge form, crew schedule, 2006 sponsor list, an action plan, a sponsorship opportunities brochure, an announcement for the 2006 White Bike Campaign, list of sponsors, marketing and public relations information, and an event flyer.
- Folder 6: 2006 Notebook, 2006
- Contains recruitment and retention information, steering committee agendas and minutes, a calendar, steering committee information, a fact sheet with sponsorship information, budget and comparisons information, route information and a map.
- Folder 7: 2006 Pit Information, September 2006, November 2006, 2011
- Contains a City of Dallas Park and Recreation Department Conditions of Rental packet, a special event permit packet for the City of Bedford, a Hollenstein Career and Technology Center brochure and a 2011 Pit List.
- Folder 8: 2007 Notebook, Loose Materials, 2007
- Contains a brochure for the 2007 Lone Star Ride, a business card from David C. Smith with the Hill Country Ride for AIDS, a debriefing form, constant contact survey results forms, steering committee agenda forms, e-mail correspondence, reports, a rider and crew donation form, and a flyer for the event.
- Folder 9: 2007 Notebook, 2007
- Contains a flyer for the 2007 Lone Star Ride, rider relations information, e-mail correspondence, steering committee information, 2006 survery information, and organizational structure information.
- Folder 10: 2010 Council Notebook, 2010
- Contains agendas information, a calendar, a manual, meeting minutes, event manager reports, development reports, crew community service information, events and ceremony information, marketing and public relations information, medical information and fundraising information.
- Folder 11: 2010 Lone Star Ride Fighting AIDS, Media Coverage, 2010
- Contains photocopies of media coverage from the 2010 event.
- Folder 12: 2010 Ride Guide, September 25 & 26, 2010
- Contains a program for the 2010 Lone Star Ride.
- Folder 13: 2011 Lone Star Ride, Day One - Pit Stop 4 and 6, Hollenstein Career and Technology School, September 2011
- Contains a Fort Worth code compliance form, a payment reciept form, code compliance information, a certicate of liability insurance form, and a pit stop list.
- Folder 14: 2011 Lone Star Ride, Day One - Pit Stop (5-60 Miles), Eagle Mountain, Marina Parking Lot, September 2011
- Contains code enforcement information for the city of Irving, a label for the day two pit stop, route maps, a cell number, a Fort Worth code complicance form and payment receipt form, and a certificate of liability insurance coverage form.
- Folder 15: 2011 Lone Star Ride, Flyers, September 2011
- Contains informational flyers which were part of "toolkits" for the riders for the 2011 Lone Star Ride. The forms are all signed by Jerry Calumn, who was the event manager for this year.