Stonewall Democrats of Dallas Papers (The Dallas Way), 2004-2007 | University of North Texas Special Collections
By Connor Flowers
|Title:||Stonewall Democrats of Dallas Papers (The Dallas Way), 2004-2007|
|Date Acquired:||09/16/2014. More info below under Accruals.|
|Subjects:||Political party organization -- United States|
|Repository:||University of North Texas Special Collections|
|Acquisition Source:||Al Daniels|
Browse by Series:
- Series 1: Papers
- Box 1
- Barcode: 642819
- Folder 1: Buck Massey, 2007-03
- This folder contains a Buck Massey eulogy, Buck Massey pictures from the SDD website, emails, the Stonewall Advocate newsletter, flyers, business cards, newspaper clippings, and a map to the Eastgate Funeral Home.
- Folder 2: "Celebrate Beginings" Flyer Postcard, n.d.
- Folder 3: Charles Heard and Ira Richardson of Merrill Lynch, n.d.
- This folder contains information on the Charles Heard and Ira Richardson Group of Merrill Lynch Financial Consulting and newspaper clippings.
- Folder 4: Correspondence, Meeting Minutes, Newsletters, and Notes 1, 2006-2007
- This folder contains check copies, letters, newspaper clippings, notes, and meeting minutes.
- Folder 5: Correspondence, Meeting Minutes, Newsletters, and Notes 2, 2005-2006
- This folder contains notes, flyers, newspaper clippings, pictures, check copies, and emails.
- Folder 6: Correspondence, Meeting Minutes, Newsletters, and Notes 3, n.d.
- This folder contains business cards, notes, a membership list, a Voter Registration Application, a printed Power Point presentation, and flyers.
- Folder 7: Cuidad Dinner, 2000-09-13
- This folder contains business cards, invoices, faxes, emails, letters, notes, a Cuidad Restraunt menu, Heard Richardson Group information, Merrill Lynch Magazine, a Business Financial Services Booklet, and an SRA Program.
- Folder 8: Dallas Stonewall, 2008
- This folder contains membership meetings, notes, letters, emails, newspaper clippings, and flyers.
- Folder 9: Dallas Stonewall Democrats, 2004
- This folder contains newspaper clippings, flyers, emails, letters, meeting agendas, Treasurer's Reports, notes, TSDC Caucus Registration For Tarrant County Democrats, and TDP (Texas Democratic Party) Proxy Form.
- NOTE: Political buttons removed and moved to Artifacts series.
- Folder 10: Dallas Stonewall Democratic Club Blue Folder 1, n.d.
- This folder contains notes, meeting minutes, newspaper clippings, and letters.
- Folder 11: Dallas Stonewall Democratic Club Blue Folder 2, n.d.
- This folder contains notes, flyers, newspaper clippings, letters, emails, and the Stonewall Advocate newsletter.
- Folder 12: Dallas Stonewall Democratic Club Blue Folder 3, n.d.
- This folder contains map of Senator rooms, Bills of Interest, notes, a list of committee assignments, a list of House members, and a list of Senate members.
- Box 2
- Barcode: 642820
- Folder 1: Lesbian/Gay Rights Lobby of Texas Folder 1, 2005-03-14
- This folder contains business cards, Bills of Interest, a Lobby Day 2005 Booklet, and a map of the Capitol Complex.
- Folder 2: Lesbian/Gay Rights Lobby of Texas Folder 2, 2005-03-14
- Folder 3: Newspaper Articles, 2000-2001
- This folder contains emails, newspaper clippings, letters, and business cards.
- Folder 4: Precinct Organization, 2001
- This folder contains Voter Registration Applications, a list of Dallas County Precinct Chairs and Stonewall Democrats of Dallas, letters, and a Precinct Organization Manual For Precinct Chairs and Workers.
- NOTE: The 3.5 diskettes from this folder will soon be available in the UNT Digital Library.
- Folder 5: Stonewall Democrats of Dallas Folders, n.d.
- Folder 6: Stonewall Democrats At S.D. 8 Convention, 2004
- This folder contains notes, an Equal Mariage Rights for Same-Sex Couples Human Rights Campaign packet, and a membership application.
- Folder 7: StonewallDemocrats.org/Dallas, 2000-2001
- This folder contains meeting agendas, notes, flyers, letters, and a bumper sticker.
- Folder 8: Treasurer's Reports and Meeting Agenda, September, 2001
- This folder contains notes, letters, receipt copies, emails, faxes, and sign-in sheets.
- Series 2: Artifacts