The Dallas Gay Alliance (The Dallas Way), 1980-1988 | University of North Texas Special Collections
By S. Ivie
|Title:||The Dallas Gay Alliance (The Dallas Way), 1980-1988|
|Date Acquired:||09/00/2014. More info below under Accruals.|
|Subjects:||Gay rights -- United States, Political party organization -- United States|
Browse by Box:
- Box 2
- Barcode: 642816
- Folder 1: Schwiderski, Richard Craig v. State of Texas 3, Schwiderski (Arrest Reports), 1979
- This folder contains newpaper clippings and arrest reports.
- Folder 2: Schwiderski, Richard Craig v. State of Texas 4, Newspaper Clippings, 1980-1981
- Folder 3: Schwiderski, Richard Craig v. State of Texas 5, Photographs, 1979
- This folder contains six 8 x 10 colored photographs of the exterior and interior of the Village Station bar in Dallas.
- Folder 4: Speedy Trial, 1980
- This folder contains handwritten notes.
- Folder 5: Triangle Witnesses, 1979-1983
- This folder contains Expunction of Arrest Records, notes, letter, written testimonies, and Richard Schwiderski's personal resume.