Anna Harriet Heyer Papers, 1930-2002 | Music Library
By Jonathan Sauceda
|Title:||Anna Harriet Heyer Papers, 1930-2002|
|Primary Creator:||Heyer, Anna Harriet (1909–2002)|
|Languages:||English, German, Italian|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 1],
- [Box 2],
- [Box 3],
- [Box 4],
- [Box 5],
- [Box 6],
- [Box 7],
- [Box 8],
- [Box 9],
- [Box 10],
- [Box 11],
- [Box 12],
- [Box 13],
- [Box 14],
- [Box 15],
- [Box 16],
- [Box 17],
- [Box 18],
- [Box 19],
- [Box 20],
- [Box 21],
- [Box 22],
- [Box 23],
- [Box 24],
- [Box 25],
- [Box 26]
- Box 20
- Item 1: Outline of the History of Music: Course Syllabus--Music 431-432 by Hugh M. Miller, Associate Professor of Music: North Texas State College, 1945
- 129 pages.
- Item 2: Opportunities for Advanced Study of Music in the United States: A Classified Index of Courses in Music Offered by Universities, Colleges, Music Schools, and Conservatories in the Academic Year 1941-1942 by Catherine Brooks, 1943
- 47 pages. Published by the Pan American Union: Music Division, Washington D. C.
- Item 3: Syllabus of Outlines and Materials for Introduction to Music Literature by Earl V. Moore and Glenn McGeoch, 1943
- 59 pages. Charts of musical pieces with historical information.
- Item 4: The Library and the Research Paper by North Texas State College, 1959
- "This manual is intended primarily for use in Library 110 and English 132." From the introduction by David A. Webb, Director of Libraries. 44 pages.
- Item 5: Historical Sets 1st Edition--Manuscript, 2nd Edition--Notes, Correspondence
- Several hundred typed pages with notes in ink and pencil.
- Item 6: How to Organize a Library by Zana K. Miller, 1934
- 12 pages. "Brief pamphlet describing the most essential library records and the simplest methods of carrying on a small library."
- Item 7: Contract for Historical Sets 1st edition and other correspondence between Heyer and ALA, 1957
- Yellow Manila envelope with loose pages and envelopes.
- Item 8: Rules for Descriptive Cataloging in the Library of Congress: Phonorecords, Second Preliminary Edition, 1964
- 11 pages.
- Item 9: Subject Headings for Music and Phonograph Records by North Texas State University: Music Library, 1960 January
- Typed with handwritten revisions.
- Item 10: Correspondence between Heyer, the ALA, publishers and various music libraries, 1953-1958
- Discussion of Historical Sets, requests for library holdings.
- Item 11: A Checklist of Publications of Music by Anna Harriet Heyer, 1944
- 3 copies, 49 pages.
- Item 12: Item 12: Syllabus for the Study of College and University Library Service: For Ise in Connection with Library Service 230 by Lucy E. Fay and Ernest J. Reece, 1937
- Published by Columbia University School of Library Service, 81 pages.
- Item 13: Brief Studies of General Book Publishing Firms of the United States by Anne M. Boyd and students in Library 102a, Library Seminar 1930-1931, 1931
- "Multigraphed for class use only," 92 pages.
- Item 14: The North Texas Regional Libraries: An Inquiry into the Feasibility and Desirability of Developing of Developing Them as a Cooperative Enterprise by A. E. Kuhlman, 1943
- 85 pages.