Human Resources, 1988-1998 | University Archives
By Perri Hamilton
|Title:||Human Resources, 1988-1998|
|Arrangement:||The papers retain the arrangement they were in when they were received. The insurance documents are in the first three folders the remainder of the folders concern the University Planning Council.|
Browse by Series:
- Series 1: Human Resources, 1995-1998
- Box 1: Human Resources Committee Meetings Documentataion, 1995 - 1998
- Barcode: 642338
- Folder 1: University Health Plan Reserve, 1993 - 1995
- Memos and emails detaling information on the University Health Plan (when the university was self insured) and the University Insurance and Retirement Committee, the Faculty Senate, and other groups and individuals involved in this process
- Folder 2: University Health Plan Insurance Reserve Longevity Bonus, 1995
- Memos, e-mails, and meeting minutes for the University Insurance and Retirement Committee Meeting concerning the insurance surplus and its use as a longevity bonus.
- Folder 3: Insurance GALIC Eligibility Type Issues, 1988
- A collection of notes on the insurance eligibility issues and clssification system for the General American Company.
- Folder 4: University Planning Council, 1997-1998
- The memos, e-mails, and other documents concerning the University Planning Council and its input on buildings as well as salaries and compensation.
- Folder 5: University Planning Council, 1996 (A)
- Memos, e-mails, and meeting minutes for the University Planning Council.
- Folder 6: University Program Council, 1996 (B)
- Memos, e-mails, meeting minutes concerning salaries, strategic goals, and enrollment at UNT.
- Folder 7: University Program Council, 1995
- The contents of this folder include: meeting minutes, strategic planning documents, handwritten notes, documents on campus buildings, and recommendations for salaries.
- Folder 8: University Program Council, June 1995
- The contents of this folder include: documents on the Staff Contribution Awards, the International Student Exchange Program, and the purpose of the University Program Council.
- Folder 9: Roundtable Forum, September 1997
- Documents that concern the changes to the Strategic Plan, planning priorities for 1998 and 1999, and the Roundtable Forum (an opporutinity to provide thier views on issues that would guide UNT's future), and information on the University Planning Council.
- Folder 10: University Program Council: Staff Nomination Process, 1995 - 1998
- E-mails and memos documenting the placing of staff members on the University Program Council.
- Folder 11: University Program Council: Core Value Sub-Committee, 1997
- Memos, e-mails, and reports concerning the core values of the university and Definitions of Organizational Culture.
- Folder 12: University Program Council, 1995 - 1997
- Documents that concern the work of the University Program Council including a report on Planning Goals, a report on merit raises, and a copy of the Strategic Plan 1997-2001.
- Folder 13: University Program Council, 1997
- Meeting Minutes, draft reports, and memos that concern the work of the University Program Council. There is also a list of Roundtable suggestions.