Texas Brigade, Society of the Descendants of Washington's Army at Valley Forge Papers | University of North Texas Special Collections
|Title:||Texas Brigade, Society of the Descendants of Washington's Army at Valley Forge Papers|
|Arrangement:||The papers are arranged by document genre and arranged chronologically within the assigned genre, if dated.|
|Date Acquired:||12/17/2015. More info below under Accruals.|
Browse by Box:
- Box 2: O1 - Charter and map, undated - 1990
- Barcode: 663071
- Item 1: Mounted poster - Duportail's Map of Valley Forge, undated
- Includes information about the map on back of mat board. Map is a publication of the Valley Forge Park Interpretative Association.
- Item 2: Charter of the Texas Brigade, 1990-05-19
- Charter was approved by Commander-in-Chief Betty Brown Miller, Adjutant General Judy Howard Fulton, and Texan Lucius J. Polk, IV.