Bloomfield School was a one-room schoolhouse originally built one mile northwest of Pilot Point, TX in 1883. In 1976, it was displaced by Lake Ray Roberts and moved to the University of North Texas. In 1996, the building was moved to Pilot Point and now serves as a historical educational location.
Rights: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Archives and Rare Books department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
Access Notes: Collection is housed in the UNT Archives and Rare Book department vault. Advance notice for use is preferred. Please contact the UNT Archives and Rare Book department for further information.
Preferred Citation:Bloomfield School Collection, University of North Texas Special Collections
Finding Aid Revisions: 4-4-2018 by Nicole Yatsonsky - added Historical Note