Kaspar Wire Works Collection, 1977-1981 | Manuscripts
By Ashley Rankin
|Title:||Kaspar Wire Works Collection, 1977-1981|
Browse by Box:
- Box 1197 A: Kaspar Wire Works Collection
- UNT: 2763
- Folder 1: Sketch
- This folder contains a sketch, original backyard building. Moved to oversize box.
- Folder 2: Memo, pages from book
- This folder contains a memo from North Texas State University and excerpts from the book After Half Moon by Goerte.
- Folder 3: Business cards, Brochures, Report
- This folder contains two business cards for Arthur Kaspar, two brochures for Kaspar, and a report entitle "The Shiner Chamber of Commerce Nominates Kaspar Wire Works, Inc. for the Governor's Industrial Expansion Award 1977."
- Folder 4: Photo copies of clippings
- This folder contains three photocopies of newspaper clipping. One is entitled "Rapid Expansion Noted at Kaspar Wire Works," the other is entitled "Kaspar Wire Works: a thriving, growing firm," and the last is entitled "Automatic Newsstand."
- Folder 5: Clippings
- This folder contains three clippings, two clippings were moved to the map case entitled "Shiner's Kaspar Wire Works Receives Governor's Award" from The Shiner Gazette, July 20, 1978, and a clipping entitled "Kaspar Wire Works Notes 80 Years of Progress" from The Shiner Gazette, September 21, 1978. The third clipping was moved to oversize box entitled "Shiner's Booming Little Industry," by Fun, The Advocate Sunday Magazine on March 16, 1975.
- Item 1: The History of Kaspar Wire Works, Inc.
- This item is a book, The History of Kaspar Wire Works, Inc. by Arthur H. and Don G. Kaspar.
- Item 2: Kaspar Wire Works Folder
- This item is a folder handwritten on it is the following: "Kaspar Wire Works Shiner, Texas. Arthur Kaspar, Crmn, of brd. Don Kaspar, pres. Arthur - Home 512-594-3356. Pho. 9/18/1979 Arthur out. Don said tentative ok Jan. 7,8,9,10. Cad back for Arthur and confirmation. Box 667 Shiner, 77984. 512-594-3327."
- ID: 2763
- Box 1: Oversized Box 1056-1197B
This collection is housed with the War Labor Board Collection and the A. B. Jolley Collection. Box 1197 house the Kaspar Wire Works Collection.
The individual box number indicate the original box number that the documents were removed from and are now housed in one box: Oversized Box 1056-1197. For example Box 1197 is two items both labeled 1197 in Oversized Box 1056-1197.
Box 1197 contains a sketch of original backyard building and a "Shinner's Booming Little Industry" article in Fun, the Advocate Sunday Magazine on March 16, 1975.
- UNT: 7433