J.O. Parr Papers, 1879-1898 | Manuscripts
By Amanda Montgomery
|Title:||J.O. Parr Papers, 1879-1898|
|Primary Creator:||J.O Parr|
|Other Creators:||D.A. Murchison|
|Arrangement:||The collection materials are in folders arranged by envelopes, documents, and letters.|
Browse by Box:
- [Box 2724]
- Box 2724
- Barcode: 704018
- Folder 1: Envelope and Booklet, n.d.
Contains one envelope with a Business Forms. Office Routine and Book-Keeping, Package No. 1 stamp. J.O Parr signature and the #2279 is written on the envelope. It is noted the envelope has already been treated for mold in the RBR on Thursday, May 12,2011.
The booklet has a City Bank. C.W. Hammond. stamp. It includes J. Overton Parr signature.
- Folder 2: Documents, 1879-1898
- Contains several business documents such as letters, envelopes, tickets, checks.
- Folder 3: Handwritten Business Letters, 1898
- Contains three handwritten business letters: Notice of Dissolution, Suit - Claim Deed and Bill of Sale, one envelope, and one shipping book.
- Folder 4: Corporate Articles for Farmer Union Warehouse, Denton, Texas, c. 1879-1898
- Folder 5: J.O. Parr Drawing Book, c. 1879-1898