The Dallas Gay Alliance (The Dallas Way), 1968-1988 | University of North Texas Special Collections
By S. Ivie
|Title:||The Dallas Gay Alliance (The Dallas Way), 1968-1988|
|Arrangement:||This collection is arranged alphabetically by subject.|
|Date Acquired:||09/00/2014. More info below under Accruals.|
|Subjects:||Gay rights -- United States, Political party organization -- United States|
Browse by Box:
- Box 1
- Barcode: 642817
- Folder 1: Barbaro's Deposition, June 8, 1968
- This folder contains a copy of the depostion of Dr. Daniel John Barbaro in the case of the Dallas Gay Alliance v. The City of Dallas (Parkland Hospital).
- Folder 2: Court Documents 1, 1980-1981
- This folder contains appellant's briefs, statement of facts, Don Maison correspondence, notes, newspaper clippings, and Richard Schwiderski correspondence.
- Folder 3: Court Documents 2, 1979-1982
- This folder contains newspaper clippings, Don Maison correspondence, notes, graphes, six 4 x 5 colored negatives, six colored slides, invoices, and Dallas Gay Alliance Grievance Committee Packet.
- Folder 4: Dallas Times Herald-Swanson Article, 1979
- This folder contains notes and newspaper clippings.
- Folder 5: Domestic Violence, 1988
- This folder contains pamphelets, Texas Council on Family Violence Services Directory, newspaper clippings, blank sheets of paper, notes, and newsletters.
- Folder 6: Luby's Depostion, June 8, 1968
- This folder contains the deposition of Dr. James P. Luby in the case of Dallas Gay Alliance v. The City of Dallas (Parkland Hospital).
- Folder 7: Previous Testimony and Cross Examinations, 1980-1981
- This folder contains Affidavit of Donald J. Maison, Jr., extracts from court documents, and a Motion to Extend Time for Filing Statement of Facts.
- Folder 8: Schwiderski, Richard Craig v. State of Texas 1, 1979-1984
- This folder contains time slips, business cards, notes, Donald J. Maison Fee Sheet, newspaper clippings, memorandums, apellant's briefs, Donald J. Maison correspondence, Henry Wade correspondence, and check copies.
- Folder 9: Schwiderski, Richard Craig v. State of Texas 2, 1979-1984
- This folder contains Court Documents (Motion For Extension of Time, Motion For Appeal, and Motion For Supoeana), Donald J. Maison correspondence, Appelant's Briefs, notes, check copies, Association of Flight Attendants Personal Record of Richard Schwiderski, Subpoena of Donald J. Maison, Jr., Richard Criag Schwiderski Defendant Personal Data Sheet, court dockets, and checklist for criminal cases.
- Box 2
- Barcode: 642816
- Folder 1: Schwiderski, Richard Craig v. State of Texas 3, Schwiderski (Arrest Reports), 1979
- This folder contains newpaper clippings and arrest reports.
- Folder 2: Schwiderski, Richard Craig v. State of Texas 4, Newspaper Clippings, 1980-1981
- Folder 3: Schwiderski, Richard Craig v. State of Texas 5, Photographs, 1979
- This folder contains six 8 x 10 colored photographs of the exterior and interior of the Village Station bar in Dallas.
- Folder 4: Speedy Trial, 1980
- This folder contains handwritten notes.
- Folder 5: Triangle Witnesses, 1979-1983
- This folder contains Expunction of Arrest Records, notes, letter, written testimonies, and Richard Schwiderski's personal resume.